Redwood City residents awaiting word about outdoor summer events won’t have to wait any longer; the City has announced its summer lineup, with lots of options for free outdoor fun kicking off July 14. Reservations aren’t required unless the event is listed as ticketed. Here’s the scoop:
- Music in the Park: Wednesdays, July 14-Sept. 1
- Movies on the Square: Thursdays, July 15-Sept. 2 (double features, alternating children’s movies and independent short films from BraveMaker Film Fest).
- Music on the Square: Fridays, July 16-Sept. 3
- Sounds of the Shores at Marlin Park: Sundays, July 25 & Aug. 15
- Kids Rock Series: Sundays, July 25 & Aug 15
- Pub in the Park at Red Morton: Saturdays, July 17, Aug. 7 & Aug. 28
- ART on the Square: Fridays, July 23 & Aug. 27
- Redwood Symphony: Sun., Aug. 8
- Picnic en Blanc: Sept. 11 (ticketed)
- Oktoberfest: Sept. 15-26 (ticketed)
- Zoppe Family Circus: Oct. 1-Nov. 14 (ticketed)
Due to state regulations on very large events, city officials say the Salsa Festival will have to “cool off” until 2022. For more info about the aforementioned events, click here.