Caltrain service returned to pre-pandemic levels with various enhancements today. The transit agency’s updated schedule includes 104 trains per weekday, hourly all-stop Local trains throughout the day and the return of the Baby Bullet express trains.
In addition, Caltrain is discounting all of its non-Go Pass fares by 50 percent during the month of September.
Here’s what has changed to weekday service:
- Increased service and frequency throughout the day & evenings.
- Baby Bullet returns.
- Four trains per hours during peak commute (6 a.m. to 9 a.m. & 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.) with Baby Bullet, Limited Express and Local Service.
- Introducing Limited Express train service during mid-day periods.
- Consistent weekday transfers for most trains at Millbrae Transit Center.
- Third train added to Gilroy Service.
See the full weekday schedule here.
Photo courtesy of Caltrain